What to Expect
- Redness or bruising in treated areas, with some vascular lesions still visible.
- Itching or mild discomfort, occasionally with slight blistering, followed by scabbing.
Care of Treated Area(s)
- Wash as usual, with a gentle cleanser, but do not scrub.
- Apply Vaseline to minimize crusting.
- If a blister opens or drains, you may apply Polysporin antibiotic ointment and a bandage, if needed.
- Use sunscreen consistently to minimize burning, irritation, and pigment changes in treated areas.
Activity to Avoid
- Do no pick/pull off scab. Allow to completely heal.
- Avoid excess sun exposure.
Return to Clinic
- For any signs or symptoms of infection.
- If lesion is persistent 3 to 4 weeks after treatment, may return to clinic for additional treatment. Contact the office for a quote for the cost of further treatments.