Eryn McIntyre, PA-C
Eryn McIntyre, PA-C received a Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from the Louisiana State University Health Science Center. She is also certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and is licensed by the Texas State Board of Physician Assistant Examiners. Eryn has received specialized training in dermatology and treats a full range of conditions related to hair, skin and nails.
Fun Facts about Eryn McIntyre, PA-C
- She has two young children and spends her weekends taking them to their neighborhood parks, teaching her 3 year old how to swim, and reading “Henry and Mudge” and “Fancy Nancy” books.
- Her husband introduced her to fine cuisine and when they are able to get away for the evening, you will find them exploring new, locally owned restaurants and enjoying Austin’s live music scene.
- She would like to revisit learning how to play the piano and has plans of adding one to her home soon.
- Her formal dining room table is only used for jigsaw puzzles and you can find here there, working on large puzzles, after her children go to bed.
- Why dermatology? She was drawn to dermatology because of her personal experience with severe eczema as a child. She learned how to manage her condition and minimize her own symptoms. Her intimate knowledge keeps her passionate about helping and treating others with skin conditions.