Lindsey Detwiler, PA-C
Lindsey Detwiler, PA-C is a native Texan and moved from Dallas to Austin to complete a Bachelor of Science in Biology from The University of Texas at Austin. She then continued her studies at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, where she earned her Master of Physician Assistant Studies degree. Prior to joining Evans Dermatology in 2010, Lindsey enhanced her general medical education while working in a family practice setting.
She has received specialized training in dermatology and enjoys caring for a wide range of skin conditions. Lindsey is a member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, and the Texas Academy of Physician Assistants. She has been certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and is licensed by the Texas State Board of Physician Assistant Examiners.
Fun Facts about Lindsey Detwiler, PA-C
- Unless you offer her fried okra, she’ll opt for fresh produce.
- She would eat a watermelon a day if she had room in her stomach.
- When not at the office, you’ll find her playing with her two boys, running, or perfecting her latest smoothie or juice recipe.
- She loves the sound of her children laughing, so she and her husband love to take their children outside on bike rides or to play with their dog. She also loves hiking and playing in the mountains, so her family makes a point to visit Crested Butte, Colorado at least once a year.
- Why dermatology? She has struggled with acne since middle school, so can identify with that as well as itchy rashes. During school, she did an elective course at Evans Dermatology and found it to be one of the most wonderful places she’s ever worked, so the decision was easy.